INSULATION FEATURES & BENEFITS
DRAGON JACKET INDOOR/OUTDOOR PIPE & TANK INSULATION IS ENGINEERED TO WITHSTAND EXTREME WEATHER & OPERATIONAL CONDITIONS
Dragon Jacket valve, fitting, tank and pipe protection products are durable, reusable, and long-lasting. Impact and weather-resistant, with a 20+ year life expectancy, our patented process combines insulation foam and coating for a 100% waterproof encapsulation that will never fail due to moisture absorption.
FULLY ENCAPSULATED, CHEMICAL RESISTANT, EASY TO USE
- Engineered with a durable, rigid, seamless outer barrier that is highly resistant to many petroleum-based chemicals, hydrocarbons, and other caustic substances.
- Early component leak detection capabilities allow for easy issue identification.
- In the event of a leak, the small opening along the insulation’s drip edge allows for moisture to escape without pulling heat away from the operating system or requiring the need to fully remove and replace the insulation.
- After the leak is repaired, the insulation can be wiped clean and quickly re-installed.
Energy Time Operational Cost Efficiency
Save money. Save energy. Save product. Save your equipment from CUI, freezing and operational downtime.
SAVE THE DAY!
Oil and Chemical Resistant
No Corrosion Under Insulation
Energy, Process & Cost Efficiency
Fast, Easy Installation
Using Standard Tools & Personnel
Durable & Reusable
20+ Year Lifespan
Built-In Pest Control
100% Encapsulated & Impenetrable
Our Static R-value Maintains Thermal Stability for Heat Trace Systems & Processes Operating Above & Below Ambient Temperatures
Dragon Jacket Insulation Products Work Hard, So You Don’t Have to
Maintaining a static R-value increases operator control of process temperatures, enhancing facility production capacities. Choose Dragon Jacket Insulation to:
- Mitigate heat transfer & energy loss, lower energy costs, and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Stabilize process controls against temperature fluctuations, which can contribute to degradation and expensive quality control issues.
- Withstand moisture-caused substrate expansion and contraction.
- Protect heat trace systems from thermal inconsistencies with a consistent, steady R-value, even when used with complex shapes.
DRAGON JACKET INSULATION IS BACKED BY A 5-YEAR LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
We guarantee that Dragon Jacket products will perform as specified and be free from defects in materials and workmanship when used and installed as directed for a minimum of 5-years from date of product delivery, or we will cover full product replacement costs. See full warranty guidelines here: