Dragon Jacket insulation products are durable, reusable, and long-lasting. We use a patented process that combines closed-cell foam and a polyurea coating for a 100% waterproof encapsulation. Our insulation is impact and weather-resistant and will perform in demanding operating environments for 20+ years. We’re so confident in its performance and durability that we offer a 5-Year Warranty. Can you get that from your current insulation provider?
Oil and Chemical Resistant
No Corrosion Under Insulation
Energy, Process & Cost Efficiency
Fast, Easy Installation
Using Standard Tools & Personnel
Durable & Reusable
20+ Year Lifespan
Built-In Pest Control
100% Encapsulated & Impenetrable
FULLY ENCAPSULATED, 100% WATERPROOF, OIL PROOF & CHEMICAL RESISTANT
Dragon Jacket’s insulation is made from closed-cell foam fully encapsulated in 100% polyurea
- Engineered with a durable, rigid, seamless outer barrier that is highly resistant to petroleum-based chemicals, hydrocarbons, and other caustic substances.
- In the event of a leak, the small opening along the insulation’s drip edge allows moisture to escape without pulling heat away from the operating system.
- After the leak is repaired, the insulation can be wiped clean and quickly re-installed by onsite personnel with standard tools.
Energy Time Cost Efficient
Save money. Save energy. Save product. Save your equipment from CUI, freezing and operational downtime.
SAVE THE DAY!
Our Static R-value Maintains Thermal Stability for Heat Trace Systems & Processes Operating Above & Below Ambient Temperatures
Dragon Jacket Insulation Products Work Hard, So You Don’t Have to
Maintaining a static R-value increases operator control of process temperatures, enhancing facility production capacities. Choose Dragon Jacket Insulation to:
- Mitigate heat transfer & energy loss, lower energy costs, and reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
- Stabilize process controls against temperature fluctuations, which can contribute to degradation and expensive quality control issues.
- Withstand moisture-caused substrate expansion and contraction.
- Protect heat trace systems from thermal inconsistencies with a consistent, steady R-value, even when used with complex shapes.